Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Special Thanks

The Lord has truly blessed me with wonderful friends. Some times they bless me so much I don't quite know what to say.

Marja Meijers at Fresh Insights On Ancient Truths interviewed me for her blog. It was so much fun... and very humbling; kind of strange to answer questions about myself. Even after she posted it, I kept wanting to edit it! I guess there is no way to perfectly put into words all that the Lord has done for me. I'm very grateful. God is good.

And then... my friend Vee at Living Journey followed behind Marja and posted about the interview on her blog! Your love is a cherished gift. I'm so grateful for your friendship.

Thank you both so much, you give me a happy heart ♥

.


5 comments:

  1. Hey, how awesome is this?! I visited Living Journey, what a great blog Lorrie and such kind words about you. This makes blogging even more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... I cherish your friendship too. Even though we live so far apart, our friendship crosses the seas. :)

    If I don't meet you face to face in this life, I KNOW I will meet you face to face when we share in that Blessed Hope and meet our Lord in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marja... it's a small blogging world isn't it? I can't tell you how many nice people I meet through blogging. Oh, and some that aren't so nice too. But that's okay. I love my blog friends and it makes it all worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't agree with you two more! Love blog-land. My life is definitely enriched by the friendships and connections made.

    Thanks again ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's lovely. Just think of all the wonderful people we would never encounter if not for blogs!

    ReplyDelete