Friday, January 28, 2011

Through The Storm

I love this song. It reminds me that even in the storms of life there is a miraculous peace that is ours because of Jesus. It makes me think of Psalm 23.

Listen and enjoy....





A Psalm of David

The LORD is my shepherd;
I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil;
For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD Forever.


.

8 comments:

  1. beautiful.
    i like the sound like far off thunder along with the piano.

    i agree, it really does go along with the psalm.

    i feel refreshed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. so glad you like it too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Psalm 23. Does it get any better than that? I wonder if David knew, when he wrote those words, how many people would find comfort and strength in them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing the beautiful music, Lorrie. It's so soothing to the mind and soul. It does give a mental image of lying in green pastures beside still waters. Such a beautiful blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet and beautiful, thank you Lorrie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. To have just an ounce of that same comfort in times of turmoil would be a blessing. Such a wonderful Psalm with some very beautiful music :)

    I love the sound of the thunder rolling, it does somehow give me peace.

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could listen to this over and over and over.. Thanks for coming over!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice - i liked the contrast of the aproaching storm along side the soft music :0)

    ReplyDelete