Monday, January 17, 2011

A False Holy Spirit?

.
That we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting
Ephesians 4:14


Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
1 John 4:1


I ran across some shocking video that exposes a dangerous trend creeping into the church. The devil is always at it eh?! It's called Kundalini, or Ekstasis Worship and it's like a false Holy Spirit. I hope that you will watch the following two-part documentary. It's not very long.

I pondered whether to post this information. You know... heaven forbid someone is offended, right?! And honestly, I don't want to offend people. I also don't want to be an advocate of the devil by way of passivity either.

So please, watch and share. Don't be deceived!!



.


My friend Vee recently posted about this issue as well. I highly recommend giving it a look. She includes a video that really brings it home. Go here.


My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge..
Hosea 4:6a


.

4 comments:

  1. I remember writing about kundalini in the house of God, and I was totally shocked at how many people thought that I was way off with this. But it is very clear to me that this is happening. You would have to be spiritually blind not to see it, and I guess those who don't see it have really fallen for a delusion that God Himself to clean out His house! Sad and yes it may offend, but it's the truth!

    Thanks for having the guts to blog about it and bringing it out into the light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support Vee! I have gotten some (unposted) comments that leave me scratching my head. That's okay :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ones are always interesting. you don't have to post them, unless it proves how totally blind they are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Lorrie thanks for this knowledge - it was new to me and good to know!

    ReplyDelete