Sunday, November 7, 2010

Talk About a Poetic Challenge!

Not long ago, my friend Vee over at Living Journey posted this beautiful video poem called Reverse Thinking. It has an important message. I've been holding onto it with a plan to study it and use the technique to come up with something similarly impressive. Well ha, ha and double ha! This is hard.

I would love to see what you all can come up with. Shoot me a link when and if you do so I can post it here!

Okay, on with the video...




Air smoochies to Vee for the great find!
.

3 comments:

  1. i don't think i could do any better than this message.

    the title, of reverse thinking, is the title for my life here. for most of what the Spirit calls me to think and do, is opposite of what the world would have me think and do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since we're just sojourners here, you're right on target then! I'd be worried about you otherwise :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't even tried this yet. I have to wait for some inspiration I think. I reckon it would be really hard to do this type of poetry though. Have you come across any other poetry like this Lorrie?

    Perhaps a google search is in order... hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete