Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Wall

It seems every now and then I run up against a creativity wall. This is one of those times. I haven't posted in awhile so I wanted to let my readers know that I am still "out there".

I got a promotion at work (yay!) and am in the thick of on-the-job training that takes me into over-time quite often.

So basically, I am tired! I can see a light at the end of the tunnel though and hope you will stick with me until I get my creative energy back. Soon!

Blessings to you all.
.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Nancy ~ appreciate you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lorrie, I have hit that wall for the longest time, it's horrible. Writing is an effort and nothing seems to flow. I felt miserable until I found this quote:
    "Inspiration is wonderful when it happens, but the writer must develop an approach for the rest of the time…The wait is simply too long." Leonard S. Bernstein

    Don't you love it?! Blogging is defenitely a help for me, just a few words now and then are enough to keep things going until the sky is clearing up. Because whatever happens to writers, they must write!
    Best wishes my friend, blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorrie - congratulations on the promotion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will always stick with you Lorrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all are such treasures!!! Thank you so much for your love and support :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good news/bad news post. ;) Those walls are no fun, but seems like the thicker the wall, the more goodies you'll find on the other side once you finally break through!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tired is the soul's way of saying "I need time." So... take the time. And we'll be here when you come back.

    ReplyDelete